How To Generally Apply Topical Solutions for Pain Relief:
General Application Procedure
Depending on the area of pain on your body, you must find a product that when topically applied to your area of discomfort gets right to the source of your pain by attacking the inflammation of the the nerve and/or causing the nerves to relax and in essence “turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brian”. NO TOPICAL SOLUTION EXISTS THAT IS A CURE FOR PAIN” …the underlying cause of your pain still exists and you must find and treat the underlying cause by consulting with a physician!
In general, when applying any topical pain relief solution:
• At the first sign of arthritic, joint, or muscle related discomfort gently rub the applicator on the area of your body where you feel the discomfort as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of the product in a continuous motion
• The area you cover with the solution should be at least as large as the area of discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the area of discomfort warm to enhance relief
• Most people will feel relief from their discomfort subside in as little as 10 – 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of relief
Our products are effective for most joints, and muscles of the body. More specifically…arthritis, fibromyalgia, lower back pain, back ache, back pain, low back pain, tennis elbow, heel pain, hip joint, hip and leg pain, shingles, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, sciatica, and bursitis to mention but a few.
Effective Pain Relief for…(click on to review)
Click on any of the following pain condition categories to Review
Depending on the area of pain on your body, you must find a product that when topically applied to your area of discomfort gets right to the source of your pain. The product we recommend are for each of the conditions above are on this site…please review and pick the right pain relief product for you depending on what you read in the full discription of each product.