How to Achieve Effective Pain Relief
for Elbow Pain…
General Application Procedure
To better understand your Sprains and Strains
Click Here (video)>Sprains & Strains
To better understand your Joints (video) Click Here>Your Joints
To better understand Muscles (video) Click Here>Your Muscles
Our Topical elbow pain relief solutions are applied topically for elbow pain and get right to the source of your elbow pain by not attacking the inflammation of the the nerves but rather causing the nerves to relax and in essence “turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brian”. Our products are “not a cure” …the underlying cause of your elbow pain still exists and you must find the underlying cause of your elbow pain by consulting with a physician!
• At the first sign of elbow pain in elbow, the treat the pain in the elbow by gently rubbing the applicator on the area of your elbow where you feel the discomfort as indicated below
• pain relief for elbow is accomplished by gently applying 2 to 3 light coats of Menastil or CorProfen topical solution in a continuous motion
• The elbow joint pain area you cover with your product should be at least as large as the area of elbow pain
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep your elbow warm to enhance treatment of pain in elbow
• Most people will feel elbow pain relief in in as little as 10 – 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of elbow pain relief
pain in elbow Treatment
Elbow pain and Forearm problems are indicated by the black lines touching the nerves (in yellow) are the pain relief for elbow area to apply our topical solutions:
Elbows and Forearms are a difficult area to treat even by the best of physicians and specialists. Specific treatment of problems in these areas will be determined by a physician, preferably a specialist – preferably one who deals with sports injuries and treatment of elbow pain and tennis elbow. Most have seen everything under the sun when it comes to problems with or injuries to your elbow, or forearm injuries. How he/she deals with any or all of these will depend on…
• Your age, overall health, and medical history
• Extent of your the pain in elbow condition
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies for the treatment of elbow pain
• Expectations for the course of the condition of your elbow pain
• Your opinion or preference as to the pain in elbow treatment program prescribed for your elbow
Pain in Elbow Treatment may include:
• Physical Therapy on the elbow
• Medications and pain in elbow treatment for the elbow
• Surgery on the elbow
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions…
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes elbow pain. In some cases a wrap, particularly in a case of pain in elbow, is helpful to rest fatigued muscles and inflamed tendons in the elbow until you see a doctor.
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your elbow for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation and pain is excellent pain in elbow treatment. After about two to three days, when the pain and inflammation have improved, hot packs or heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles and tendons surrounding the elbow. Limit heat applications to the elbow to 20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®, or aspirin may help reduce inflammation in the elbow, particularly as a pain in elbow treatment.
Menastil or CorProfen – Note the green arrows pointing to the major nerves running through the elbow…the Median and the Ulnar nerves. Apply either of these products to the elbow as indicated at the end of the GREEN lines. You may feel pain leading from your elbow down your arm in a number of areas, and even into your hand but the point of application is where the nerve is being impinged in the elbow joint area as shown. pain in elbow is particularly responsive to Menastil and CorProgen. Apply the solution, let it dry and cover it with a wrap to induce heat into the elbow as a treatment for elbow pain.
Apply your topical solution to a spot as indicated by the black and green lines in both pictures. A spot at each location one spot at a time about the size of a 50 cent piece, let it dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the pain in elbow treatment area…wait up to 10 minutes and if no relief, try the next spot on your elbow.
By going to each area as indicate on the pictures you are systemically trying to find where the nerve is being impacted or impinged…experiment until you find the right spot…waiting up to 10 minutes each time you try a different spot. Once you feel pain relief or elbow, go ahead and try the other points in the pictures as indicated. In about 50% of the cases, more than one area of the elbow is being affected, particularly in a case of severe elbow pain, so even if you feel relief in one spot, total relief may require finding one more area of the elbow that is impinging or impacting a nerve.