How to achieve effective Muscular and Joint Pain Relief.
General Application Procedure when using topical products for joint pain.
Currently, there is no such thing as natural cures for joint pain, however, the topical solution products on this web site are
as close as anything you will find and when applied topically to your area ofjoint discomfort gets right to the source of your joint
pain by in the case of one of our products for instance, not attacking the inflammation of the the nerve around the joint but rather causing the nerve to relax and in essence "turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord,
the pain connector to your brain".
Our topical solutions are "not cures"...the underlying cause of your joint pain still exists and you must
find and treat the underlying cause of the pain in your joints by consulting with a physician for the relief of muscular and joint pain.
• At the first sign of joint pain related discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of your joint or joints where you feel the pain discomfort as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of to the joint in a continuous motion
• The area of the joint you cover should be at least as large as the area of joint discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on the skin surrounding the joint for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the area around the joint warm to enhance relief
• Most people will feel relief from discomfort in their joint in as little as 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of joint pain due to osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis and Joint Pain
Most Joint problems can be treated with Topical Pain Relief Solutions:
Some joints, particularly if osteoarthritis is involved, are difficult to treat even by the best of physicians
and specialists. Specific treatment of joint or osteoarthritis problems will be determined by a physician, preferably a
specialist. Most have seen purported natural cures for joint pain and everything else under the sun when it comes to
joint conditions and if such is the case, osteoarthritis. How he/she deals with your particular joint condition or osteoarthritis
will depend on...
• Your age, overall he alth, and medical history with your joints and if applicable, osteoarthritis
• Extent of your the condition of your joint or joints from injury or osteoarthritis involvement
• Your tolerance for specific medications, natural cures for joint pain, and procedures for your joints or osteoarthritis
• Expectations for the course of the joint injury or osteoarthritis condition
• Your opinion or preference for joint pain or osteoarthritis treatment for the relief of muscular and joint pain.
Treatment of your joints may include:
• Activity modification
• Physical Therapy
• Medications and topical products for joint pain to reduce joint inflamation and/or osteoarthritis
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions...
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes pain in the joint. In some cases a wrap is helpful
to rest fatigued muscles and inflamed tendons around the joint until you can see a doctor.
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your Joint for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation
and pain. After about two to three days, when the pain and inflammation around the joint have improved, hot packs or
heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles around the joint. Limit heat applications to
20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®,
or aspirin may help reduce inflammation in the joint as work with osteoarthritis as well.
Topical Treatments - Topical Products for Joint Pain should be applied to a spot on the joint about the size of the cup palm of
your hand, let it dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the treatment area...wait up to 15 minutes and if no relief,
you missed the spot on your joint where the nerve is being affected around the joint...experiment until
you find the right spot...waiting up to 15 minutes each time you try a different spot.
REMEMBER: There is no such thing as natural cures for joint pain. There are however, a selection of topical products for
joint pain on
the market and some are more effective than others.If you needrelief of muscular and joint pain you must be
dedicated to experimenting to find the one that
is right for you, when it comes to topical products for joint pain.
l Home l
About The Centre l
Buy Pain Relief Products l
Contact Us l
Returns & Refunds l
l Terms & Conditions l
PDF Files l
Site Map l