Topical Solutions are Effective
General Application Procedure for Sciatica sciatica
Our Topical sciatica Solutions are applied topically to your area of sciatic nerve discomfort and gets right to the source of your
sciatica or sciatica pain by not attacking the inflammation of the the sciatic nerve but rather causing the nerve to relax and in essence
"turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brain". Our products are "not a cure"
...the underlying cause of your pain due to your sciatic nerve still exists and you must find and treat the underlying
cause of your sciatic pain by consulting with a physician!
• At the first sign of sciatica related discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of your body where you feel the sciatic nerve or sciatica pain as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of your selected topical solution in a continuous motion on the areas as indicated below
• The area you cover with the solution should be at least as large as the area of sciatic nerve pain discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the area of sciatica pain discomfort warm to enhance sciatica sciatica
• Most people will feel relief from their sciatic pain in as little as 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of sciatica relief
Sciatica Pain or Sciatica Pain Problems
All sciatica pain can be treated with a topical solution to bring sciatica relief:
Sciatica is a pain that starts in the back and radiates down one of the legs. It is quite a common complaint.
It is caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve which runs down into each leg causing leg pain. The cause of
the pressure can be varied from a slipped disk to muscle tension or something less common such as a
tumors, bony growths and infections.
Depending on where the sciatic nerve is pinched will determine where you feel the sciatica painwhich can radiate
to the front of the knee or right down the back of the leg to the foot.
What can you do about it?
• Rest (in bed if necessary, you may find that a position that is most comfortable).
• Apply heat to the sciatic nerve and have hot baths for your leg pain
• Use a heat retainer.
• See a sports injury specialist or doctor about Sciatica
What can a sports injury specialist or doctor do about sciatic pain?
• Determine the cause of the sciatic or leg pain. It may or may not be sciatica
• Prescribe anti-inflammatory medication e.g. ibuprofen or muscle relaxants for the pain
• Use sports massage techniques to relax tight muscles around the sciatic nerve and leg muscles
• Use traction.
• Apply electricle stimulation in the form of a Tens machine or Interferential.
• Apply ultrasound treatment to the sciatic nerve
• Operate on a slipped disk if this is the cause of the sciatic problem.
Sciatica can sometimes be a difficult to treat even by the best of physicians and specialists. Specific
treatment of sciatic nerve or sciatica painproblems will be determined by a physician, preferably a specialist.How he/she deals with your sciatica or sciatica pain problem will depend on...
• Your age, overall health, and medical history with sciatica and leg pain
• Extent of your sciatica or sciatica paincondition
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies for sciatica painor sciatic nerve treatments
• Expectations for the course of your sciatica or sciatica paincondition
• Your opinion or preference on treatment and medical regimens for your sciatic nerve or leg pain
CorProfen or EZ Pain Relief – Note the squares on the following diagram. You will need to apply the product you select to each black area one at at time and in the application size of the square as indicated. This diagram dipicts the right side of your body as if
looking at your back. If the pain is on your left side, apply to the same areas as dipicted on the diagram to your left side.You may feel pain down your backside along the back of your leg into your foot but the
points of sciatic nerve application are where the sciatic nerve is being impinged in one of the areas as shown.
Apply your topical solution to each square spot (about the size of the cup palm of your hand)
let it dry and apply a
heat compress or pad over the sciatica treatment area...wait up to 10 minutes and if no relief, you missed
one of the spots where
the nerve is being impinged...experiment until you find the right spot...waiting up to
10 minutes each time you try a different spot.
l Home l
About The Centre l
Buy Pain Relief Products l
Contact Us l
Returns & Refunds l
l Terms & Conditions l
PDF Files l
Site Map l