How to Achieve Effective Pain Relief
General Application Procedure for Knee Pain
Topical knee pain products are applied to your area of knee pain and are formulated to get right to the source of knee pain
and provide knee pain relief by not attacking the inflammation of the nerves in the knee but rather causing the nerves to relax where blood and oxygen in essence "turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brain".
Topical Pain Relief Solutions products are "not cures"...the underlying cause of your knee pain still exists and you must find and treat the underlying knee pain cause by consulting with a physician!
• At the first sign of arthritic, joint, or muscle related knee pain discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of your knee where you feel the discomfort as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of the topical knee pain relief solution in a continuous motion on the knee or on the area of
your knee causing the greater knee pain
• The knee area you cover with the solution should be at least as twice as large as the area of knee pain discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the area of knee pain discomfort warm to enhance knee pain relief
• Most people will feel kee pain relief from their knee pain in 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of knee pain relief, particularly if
your pain is behind the knee
Knee pain problems to include knee injuries, can all be treated with a topical knee pain solution:
Knee injuries, and knee pain can be difficult to treat even by the best of physicians and specialists. Specific treatment of knee injuries, pain behind the knee, and knee pain problems should be diagnosed by a physician, preferably a specialist – preferably one who deals with sports injuries. Most have seen everything under the sun when it comes to knee injuries and knee pain. How he/she deals with your knee pain will depend on...
• Your age, overall health, and medical history with knee problems and/or injuries
• Extent of your knee pain condition or knee injury
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies for your knee pain
• Expectations for the course of your knee pain condition as determined by your physicain
• Your opinion or preference for knee pain treatment
Knee Pain Treatment may include:
• Activity modification
• Rest for the knee
• Physical Therapy on the knee
• Medications to relieve knee pain
• Surgery on the knee
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions...
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes knee pain. In some cases, particulary if you have
suffered knee injuries, a knee wrap is helpful to rest fatigued muscles and inflamed tendons until you see a
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your knee as a knee treatment for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation
and knee pain. After about two to three days, when the pain and inflammation have improved, hot packs or
heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles surrounding your knee. Limit heat knee treatment applications
to 20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Most knee injuries are treated with anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®,
or aspirin and these may help reduce inflammation and lower your level of knee pain as knee pain treatment.
Menastil and CorProfen on this web site – Note the black lines pointing to the nerves running through the thigh, knees, and calf...the
Median and the Ulnar nerves are the major ones subject to knee injuries. Apply either of these products to the area appoximate area at the end of each black line. You may feel pain down the back side of your thigh, knee, and calf area in any of the
areas at the end of any of the black lines, but the knee pain point of relief is to find where the nerve is being affected
by your knee problem. The fact that you feel the pain in your knee doesn't mean this is the pressure point location on
the nerve causing you knee pain. Start at the top black arrow and work down in a systematic manner.
when applying either
Menastil or CorProfen product.
Apply the topical knee pain treatment to
a spot about the size of a 50 cent piece at each location indicated by a black line, let it
dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the knee treatment
area...wait 10-15 minutes and if no knee pain relief, you
missed the spot where the nerve involved is causing your knee pain...experiment until you find
the right spot...
wait up to 10- 15 minutes each time you try a different spot. Be patient, you will find it and you can tell by the
immediate dull and
subsiding of your knee pain.
l Home l
About The Centre l
Buy Pain Relief Products l
Contact Us l
Returns & Refunds l
l Terms & Conditions l
PDF Files l
Site Map l