How to Achieve Effective Pain Relief for
General Application Procedure
Topical solutions applied topically to your area ofhip pain discomfort and gets right to the source of your
hip pain by not attacking the inflammation of the the hip nerves but rather causing the hip pain nerves to relax and
in essence "turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brain".
Topical solutions are"not a cure"...the underlying cause of your hip pain still exists and you must find and treat
the underlying cause of your hip pain by consulting with a physician!
• At the first sign of arthritic, joint, or muscle related hip pain discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of your hip where you feel the discomfort in your hip as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of your product in a continuous motion as indicated
• The hip pain area you cover with the solution should be at least as large as the area of discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the hip pain area warm to enhance hip pain relief
• Most people will feel relief from their hip pain discomfort in as little as 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of hip pain relief
hip pain problems include the following, all of which can be treated with a Topical Solution:
The HIP is a difficult area to treat even by the best of physicians and specialists. Specific treatment of
hip pain problems will be determined by a physician, preferably a specialist – preferably one who deals
with sports injuries. Most have seen everything under the sun, including back pain over right hip
and back pain over left hip when it comes to injuries to the HIP. How he/she deals with your hip pain
will depend on...
• Your age, overall health, and medical history with your hips
• Extent of your hip pain condition
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies for your hip pain
• Expectations for the course of your hip pain condition
• Your opinion or preference for treatment for hip pain
treatment for hip pain may include:
• Activity modification
• Physical Therapy to relieve hip pain
• Medications to relieve hip pain
• Surgery on the hip
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions...
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes hip pain. It is helpful to rest fatigued muscles
and inflamed tendons around the hip, particularly if you have back pain over your hip, until you see a
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your HIP for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation
and hip pain. After about two to three days, when the hip pain and inflammation have improved, hot packs
or heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles. Limit heat applications to 20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®,
or aspirin may help reduce inflammation in the hip and provide hip pain relief and relieve back pain over
right hip area as well.
PAIN RELIEF – There are multiple nerves running through the hip. Apply PAIN RELIEF products to a spot about the
size of a 50 cent coin either directly to the hip joint or the adductors as indicated by the
arrows on the following diagram...let it dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the hip treatment area...wait up to 15 minutes
and if no relief, you missed the spot on your hip where the nerves are irritated...experiment until you find the
right spot...starting with the hip joint and working from top to bottom for each of the adductors...waiting up
to 15 minutes each time to gauge level of hip pain relief before you try a different spot on your hip as
If you are having problems with back pain over right hip area after trying these applications
with no significant relief refer to the lower back pain section of this web site.
l Home l
About The Centre l
Buy Pain Relief Products l
Contact Us l
Returns & Refunds l
l Terms & Conditions l
PDF Files l
Site Map l