Our PDF Gallery of Pain, Pain Conditions
and Pain Relief Information
THIS PDF GALLERY PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT EVERY AREA OF YOUR BODY
FROM HEAD TO TOE IN EASY TO READ AND LEARN PDF FORMAT...ENJOY!!!
From Head to Toe
If you KNOW YOUR BODY and HOW IT WORKS, you are better equipped to not panic, and to know what to do
and what not to do when pain strikes for whatever reason.
This PDF is simply the best when it comes to helping you understand what your body looks like
internally and will add to your body of knowledge when and if it ever becomes necessary for you
to deal with pain, pain information, and pain relief products.
A Review of the How and Why of Headaches
This PDF covers...
Common causes of headaches:
• Uncommon causes of headaches
• Clinical assessment of patients with headaches
• You need a referral to see a specialist about headaches
• How a physician should manage your headache pain
FDA tests have proven M Y O Q U E L L to be effective pain relief for Headaches.
A look at true reasons for..."A Pain in The NECK"
In this PDF you will learn about:
• The basic anatomy of the neck region
• Common reasons for neck pain and headaches
• Ways to reduce stress and the risk of injury
• Exercises to do at home
• How a physical therapist can help
Whatever the nature of your neck problem, physical therapy by a licensed physical therapist can
often help you recover function quickly and teach you new habits to minimize the risk of further
pain or injury.
Shoulder Pain, Pain Conditions, and Shoulder Pain Relief
This PDF explains why people experience shoulder pain and discusses the usual conditions which cause
Shoulder problems and Shoulder pain are common. Most cases of shoulder pain only last for a short while
and are typically not a result of arthritis.
Most shoulder problems and pain require simple pain relief treatments, but morecomplex pain treatments,
such as arthroscopy and other forms of surgery, are also discussed.
Words which first appear in italics are explained in the glossary at the back of the PDF.
First Grade Biology Training for Your Children
• Discovering the human senses
• Exploring involuntary and voluntary reactions
• Exploring the central nervous system
• Comparing body systems
• Experimenting with blood circulation
• Distinguishing between healthy and junk food
Our children are our greatest asset. Give them the power of knowledge