How to Achieve Effective Pain Relief for
General Application Procedure
Topical Products are applied to your area of knee pain and are formulated to get right to the source of your knee pain
including pain behind your knee, by in some instances, not attacking the inflammation of the nerves in the knee but rather causing the nerves to relax and in
essence "turn off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brain".
Topical Solutions are "not cures"...the underlying cause of your knee pain and pain behind the knee still exists and you must find and
treat the underlying knee pain cause by consulting with a physician!
• At the first sign of arthritic, joint, or muscle related knee pain discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of your knee where you feel the discomfort as indicated below
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats of the topical solution in a continuous motion on the knee or on the area of
pain behind the knee
• The knee area you cover with the solution should be at least as large as the area of knee pain discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the area of knee pain discomfort warm to enhance pain relief
• Most people will feel relief from their knee pain in 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of knee pain relief, particularly if
your pain is behind the knee
Knee pain problems and pain behind the knee to include knee injuries, can all be treated
with a topical solution:
Knee injuries, pain behind the knee, and knee pain can be difficult to treat even by the best of physicians
and specialists. Specific treatment of knee injuries, pain behind the knee, and knee painproblems will be determined by a physician, preferably a
specialist – preferably one who deals with sports injuries. Most have seen everything under the sun when
it comes to knee injuries and knee pain. How he/she deals with your knee pain will depend on...
• Your age, overall health, and medical history with knee injuries
• Extent of your knee pain condition or knee injuries
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies for knee pain
• Expectations for the course of the knee pain condition
• Your opinion or preference for knee pain treatment
Knee Pain Treatment may include:
• Activity modification
• Rest for the knee
• Physical Therapy on the knee
• Medications to relieve knee pain
• Surgery on the knee
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions...
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes knee pain. In some cases, particulary if you have
suffered knee injuries, a knee wrap is helpful to rest fatigued muscles and inflamed tendons until you see a
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your knee for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation
and knee pain. After about two to three days, when the pain and inflammation have improved, hot packs or
heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles surrounding your knee. Limit heat applications
to 20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Most knee injuries are treated with anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®,
or aspirin may help reduce inflammation and lower the level of knee pain.
PAIN RELIEF – Note the black lines pointing to the nerves running through the thigh, knees, and calf...the
Median and the Ulnar nerves are the major ones subject to knee injuries. Apply PAIN RELIEF to the area appoximate area at the end
of each black line. You may feel pain down the back side of your thigh, knee, and calf area in any of the
areas at the end of any of the black lines, but the knee pain point of relief is to find where the nerve is being affected
by your knee injury. The fact that you feel the pain in your knee doesn't mean this is the pressure point on
the nerve causing you knee pain. Start at the top black arrow and work down in a systematic manner.
when applying our PAIN RELIEF product.
Apply the topical treatement to a spot about the size of 50 cent piece at each location indicated by a black line, let it
dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the knee treatment area...wait 10-15 minutes and if no pain relief, you
missed the spot where the nerve involved is causing the knee pain...experiment until you find the right spot...
wait up to 10- 15 minutes each time you try a different spot. Be patient, you will find it and you can tell by the
immediate dull and subsiding of the knee pain, including your pain behind the knee if any.
Your Pain Relief l
Pain Relief Products l
PDF Files l
Contact Us l
Special Links l