How to Achieve Effective Pain Relief for Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis...
General Application Procedure for Arthritis
Apply the arthritis pain relief topical solution to your area of arthritis joint discomfort and gets
right to the source of your arthritis pain to address the inflammation of the the nerve around the joint. What you are looking for
is a solution that "turns off the pain signal to your spinal chord, the pain connector to your brain". REMEMBER...the underlying cause of your arthritis pain still exists and you must find and treat the
underlying cause of arthritis by consulting with a physician! If your physician isn't aware of the product you are using for
effective arthritis pain relief, bring them to this web site and educate them on the product.
In general, with any topical solution:
• At the first sign of arthritis joint related discomfort gently rub the applicator on the
area of the joint where you feel the greater pain discomfort(see more specific instructions below)
• Gently apply 2 to 3 light coats in a continuous round and around motion
• The area you cover with should be at least as large as the area of discomfort
• The solution will remain moist on your skin for a few minutes
• Remain in a relaxed position and keep the joint area of discomfort warm to enhance relief
• Most people will feel relief from their arthritic joint pain discomfort in as little as 10 - 15 minutes
• Additional applications may be necessary to achieve a desirable level of relief
Some levels of arthritis are hard to treat even by the best of physicians and specialists. Specific treatment
of arthritis joint problems should be determined by a physician, preferably a specialist. Most have seen everything
under the sun when it comes to arthritis of the knee. How he/she deals with your particular arthritic pain
condition will depend on...
• Your age, overall health, and arthritis medical history
• Extent of your arthritis condition whether rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis involvement
• Your tolerance for specific pain medications, procedures, or therapies for arthritis
• Expectations for the course of the arthritic condition
• Your opinion or preference of arthritis pain relief cream or other actions as treatments
Arthritis Pain Relief Treatment may include:
• Activity modification
• Physical Therapy for arthritis in the joints
• Arthritis Pain Medication
Until you can meet with a physician or specialist, take the following precautions...
Rest – Avoid strenuous activity and any motion that causes pain in the joint. In some cases a wrap is helpful
to rest fatigued muscles and inflamed tendons around the joint until you can see a doctor.
Ice and Heat – Putting ice on your Joint for 15 to 20 minutes at a time may help reduce inflammation
and pain. After about two to three days, when the pain and inflammation have improved, hot packs or
heating pads may help relax tightened and sore muscles around the joint. Limit heat applications to
20 minutes per day.
Oral Medicines – Anti-inflammatory medicines such as Motrin®, Feldene®, Voltaren®, Naprosyn®,
or aspirin may help reduce arthritic inflammation.
Topical Treatment - Arthritis pain relief cream requires applying any topical solution to five areas. One directly on the
center of the pain and four others three inches out from the center of where you feel the pain. Each spot should
be about the size of a 50 cent piece, let it dry and apply a heat compress or pad over the treatment area...wait up to 10 minutes
and if no relief, you missed the spot where the nerve is being affected by the inflamed area around the joint.
Experiment until you find the right spot...waiting up to 10 minutes each time you try a different spot.
REMEMBER...100% of the pain may not be coming from where you can touch what you think is the location of the
pain. Due to arthritic involvement, nerves can be tricky and can transmit a pain "feeling" to a spot completely different
than that spot that must be treated to alleviate and provide you with arthritic joint pain relief. Follow the above directions
as closely as you can until you discover the point of achieving effective arthritis pain relief.
Your Pain Relief l
Pain Relief Products l
PDF Files l
Contact Us l
Special Links l